While the changes triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic may have been difficult for many B2B companies, they have also reinforced the need for ABM marketers to alter their traditional processes and mindsets to address the shifting landscape.
In this research brief, “Demand and Account-Based Marketing: Planning Assumptions 2021,” Forrester | SiriusDecisions has identified six trends that will drive ABM growth in 2021. It also shows you how to take action on these insights:
- Adopt buying group metrics to stay relevant
- Act on buying signals to capture and align named and anonymous interest
- Leverage the convergence of ABM and demand infrastructure to disrupt the status quo
- Atomize content to support hyper-personalization capabilities
- Pivot from buyer engagement to buying group enablement
- Embrace disruption and enhance adaptability to adapt to buyers’ changing needs